1 final or last in your life or progress; "the supreme sacrifice"; "the supreme judgment"
2 greatest in status or authority or power; "a supreme tribunal" [syn: sovereign]
3 highest in excellence or achievement; "supreme among musicians"; "a supreme endeavor"; "supreme courage"
4 greatest or maximal in degree; extreme; "supreme folly"
- Dominant, having power over all others.
- Chinese: 至尊 (zhizun)
- Dutch: opperst, opperste
- Finnish: ylivertainen
- French: suprême m and f
- Greek: ανώτατος (anótatos) , ανώτατη (anótati) , ανώτατο (anótato)
- Italian: supremo , suprema
- Japanese: 最高の (saikō no)
- Korean: 최고 (choego)
- Portuguese: supremo , suprema
- Russian: высший, высшая, высшее (výsšij, výsšaja, výsšee) m/f/n
- Spanish: supremo , suprema
- Ukrainian: найвищий (najwýščyj)
- Vietnamese: tối cao
- Feminine plural form of supremo
Supreme may mean:
- Supreme (comics), a comic book superhero
- Supreme (wrestler), a professional wrestler who worked primarily for Xtreme Pro Wrestling
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Representativz
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Looptroop
- Supreme (producer), a hip-hop producer
- Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, convicted drug lord and leader of the defunct Supreme Team
- Supreme (song), a song by Robbie Williams
- Any member of the singing group The Supremes
- Supreme (cookery), a term used in cookery
- supreme (skateboarding), A New York City Skate Shop opened in 1994.
- Supreme Records, a record label
- Getting all or many of the available toppings or condiments on a food item (e.g. pizza, taco)
supreme in Danish: Supreme
absolute, acmatic, all-absorbing, all-knowing, all-powerful, all-seeing, all-wise, almighty, apical, ascendant, at the head, authoritarian, authoritative, authorized, autocratic, best, boss, boundless, brilliant, capital, cardinal, champion, changeless, chief, choice, clothed with authority, commanding, competent, consequential, considerable, consummate, controlling, creating, creative, crowning, dominant, duly constituted, elect, elite, eminent, empowered, eternal, eternally the same, everlasting, ex officio, excellent, extreme, final, first, first-class, first-rate, for the best, foremost, general, glorious, good, governing, great, greatest, hallowed, handpicked, head, headmost, hegemonic, hegemonistic, highest, holy, immortal, immutable, imperative, important, in ascendancy, in charge, in chief, in the ascendant, incomparable, infinite, influential, inimitable, just, last, leading, limitless, loftiest, loving, luminous, main, majestic, making, master, masterful, masterly, matchless, maximal, maximum, merciful, meridian, meridional, mighty, momentous, monocratic, most, numinous, official, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, one, optimal, optimum, outstanding, overmost, overriding, overruling, paramount, peerless, perfect, permanent, perpetual, picked, plenipotentiary, potent, powerful, predominant, predominate, preeminent, premier, prepollent, preponderant, preponderate, prepotent, prestigious, prevalent, primary, prime, principal, prize, prominent, puissant, quintessential, radiant, ranking, regnant, regulating, regulative, regulatory, reigning, ruling, sacred, select, senior, shaping, sovereign, sublime, substantial, summital, superb, superior, superlative, surpassing, timeless, tip-top, top, top-notch, topmost, totalitarian, towering, transcendent, ubiquitous, ultimate, unbounded, unchanging, undefined, unequaled, unexcelled, unlimited, unmatchable, unmatched, unparalleled, unrivaled, unsurpassable, unsurpassed, upmost, uppermost, utmost, uttermost, vertical, very best, weighty, zenithal