Harald or Harold is the name of several kings and lesser rulers:
Kings of Denmark
Kings of England
Kings of Norway
- Harald I of Norway (c. 848 – c. 931), also known as Harald Fairhair.
- Harald II of Norway (died 969), also known as Harald Greycloak.
- Harald III of Norway (born 1015 – died Stamford bridge, England, September 25 1066), also known as Harald Hardråde.
- Harald IV of Norway (died 1136), also known as Harald Gille.
- Harald V of Norway (born February 21, 1937).
Earls of Orkney (Norwegian vassals)
harald in Bulgarian: Харалд
harald in German: Harald
harald in Hungarian: Harald
harald in Dutch: Harald
harald in Japanese: ハーラル
harald in Norwegian Nynorsk: Harald
harald in Romanian: Harald (dezambiguizare)
harald in Russian: Харальд
harald in Finnish: Harald
harald in Swedish: Harald