Godhead n : terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God [syn: Lord, Creator, Maker, Divine, God Almighty, Almighty, Jehovah]
Godhead may refer to:
- any deity
- divinity, the quality of being God
- Godhead (Judaism) – In Judaism, the term "Godhead" is sometimes used to refer to the unknowable aspect of God which lies beyond His actions or emanations (as it were).
- Godhead (Christianity) - In Christianity, the divinity of Trinity is sometimes referred to as the "Godhead". In some nontrinitarian sects, several divine beings are referred to collectively as "the Godhead."
- Allah - In Islam, the sole Arabic word for God viz. Allah, signifies a unique, non-begetting God, who is the transcendent creator of the universe and omnipotent.
- Supreme Personality of Godhead - in Gaudiya Vaishnavism, the divine person from all emanates.
- God in Hinduism